iROCK Snipe Community

iROCK Snipe Community Forums

HomeHome  HOmeHOme  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 46 on Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:44 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
iROCK
Hello people....  I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy.. I_vote_lcapHello people....  I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy.. I_voting_barHello people....  I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy.. I_vote_rcap 
pin0ob
Hello people....  I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy.. I_vote_lcapHello people....  I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy.. I_voting_barHello people....  I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy.. I_vote_rcap 
-Xv-
That1girl
Kilik
spoonplex
Weetod
Boris
IHChrist
Gale
Paypal

Top 5
Top 5 Ranks

::iROCK 500 Snipe Server::

#1: {GoC}WL-Duck
#2: Josh5667
#3: Kilik
#4: iROCK
#5: ~SOC~Bayner

Latest topics
» <<<<<Hello>>>>>
Hello people....  I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy.. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 9:29 pm by iAmHeyi

» moderator application
Hello people....  I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy.. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:04 am by IHChrist

» Moderator Application
Hello people....  I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy.. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:26 am by IHChrist

» Important announcement!!
Hello people....  I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy.. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 2:26 am by pin0ob

» HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Hello people....  I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy.. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 7:52 pm by Gale

» OMG GUESS WHAT
Hello people....  I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy.. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 5:49 pm by Kilik

» Kicked for Flaming
Hello people....  I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy.. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 3:37 pm by Spectrum

» k fine new intro coz irock hates me :( </3
Hello people....  I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy.. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 12:05 pm by That1girl

» My App -_-
Hello people....  I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy.. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:59 am by IHChrist

Affiliates
GoC

Guild Alliance

DG Forums

asdf

::::::::::::
Promote

.Link To Us.

Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Twitter

Hello people.... I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy..

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Roni

Hello people....  I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy.. Empty
PostSubject: Hello people.... I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy..   Hello people....  I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy.. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:37 am

Hi tards,
Back to top Go down
spoonplex

spoonplex

PostSubject: Re: Hello people.... I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy..   Hello people....  I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy.. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:43 am

Roni wrote:
Hi tards,

yep me to

so... y is this server better than nite serv? sell it to me gogogo :p

EDIT: just seen kilik is a mod here so ur winning me over lol
Back to top Go down
pin0ob

PostSubject: Re: Hello people.... I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy..   Hello people....  I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy.. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 12:20 pm

HAI
Back to top Go down
iROCK
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Hello people.... I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy..   Hello people....  I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy.. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 12:25 pm

lmao. cuz we're the best Razz
Back to top Go down
https://irocksnipe.forumotion.com
cookieEMD

PostSubject: Re: Hello people.... I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy..   Hello people....  I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy.. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 2:47 pm

you all got sent here aswell damm affraid
Back to top Go down
spoonplex

spoonplex

PostSubject: Re: Hello people.... I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy..   Hello people....  I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy.. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:29 pm

lol hi cookie hows it going man? I honestly can't think when I saw u snipe last... Laughing

so what exactly makes this server the best? Smile
Back to top Go down
iROCK
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Hello people.... I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy..   Hello people....  I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy.. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:48 pm

Because 1. kilik is a Mod, 2. The Sex Appeal, 3. Most old school players like to hug Razz and last but not least... We are over populated with chicks! lol
Back to top Go down
Kilik
Half Mod
Half Mod
Kilik

PostSubject: Re: Hello people.... I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy..   Hello people....  I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy.. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:51 pm

any eligable bachelors for these ladies?

jk Lol
Back to top Go down
That1girl
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Hello people.... I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy..   Hello people....  I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy.. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:01 pm

lol also i am co-owner with irock

[b] AND WE ARE FUCKIGN AMAZING!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Boris

Boris

PostSubject: Re: Hello people.... I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy..   Hello people....  I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy.. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:47 pm

sup
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/snortmyshorts
iROCK
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Hello people.... I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy..   Hello people....  I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy.. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:16 am

lol we are the best arn't we vee? Wink <3
Back to top Go down
spoonplex

spoonplex

PostSubject: Re: Hello people.... I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy..   Hello people....  I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy.. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:15 am

iROCK wrote:
We are over populated with chicks! lol

k seriously y didn't u say that to start off with? Razz lol
Back to top Go down
pin0ob

PostSubject: Re: Hello people.... I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy..   Hello people....  I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy.. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 5:10 am

and im here :>
Back to top Go down
iROCK
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Hello people.... I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy..   Hello people....  I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy.. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:03 am

lawl. You only half way count as a chick pin, other than that, no one cares you're here!11 lol jk <3
Back to top Go down
pin0ob

PostSubject: Re: Hello people.... I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy..   Hello people....  I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy.. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:22 am

I love it when she acts like a tough bitch <3
Back to top Go down
iROCK
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Hello people.... I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy..   Hello people....  I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy.. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:52 am

LOL!!!11 You like that too eh!?
Back to top Go down
pin0ob

PostSubject: Re: Hello people.... I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy..   Hello people....  I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy.. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:45 pm

Yea it turns me on <3
Back to top Go down
Boris

Boris

PostSubject: Re: Hello people.... I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy..   Hello people....  I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy.. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:30 pm

pin0ob wrote:
Yea it turns me on <3

you are in for a surprise, she actually has rainbows and ponys all around her hair and she listens to the bee gees. Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/snortmyshorts
iROCK
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Hello people.... I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy..   Hello people....  I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy.. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:27 pm

lol WTF IS THAT!?!?
Back to top Go down
pin0ob

PostSubject: Re: Hello people.... I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy..   Hello people....  I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy.. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:01 pm

beegees where hippies
Back to top Go down
spoonplex

spoonplex

PostSubject: Re: Hello people.... I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy..   Hello people....  I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy.. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:11 pm

beegees... wtf u guys r revealing ur age now Wink
Back to top Go down
That1girl
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Hello people.... I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy..   Hello people....  I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy.. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:16 pm

iROCK is the sexiest of them all
Back to top Go down
spoonplex

spoonplex

PostSubject: Re: Hello people.... I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy..   Hello people....  I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy.. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:35 pm

That1girl wrote:
iROCK is the sexiest of them all

no way! affraid kilik > iROCK Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iROCK
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Hello people.... I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy..   Hello people....  I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy.. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:01 pm

Whaaaaaa... Does taht even count since Kilik is a Boy and i'm a woman? but If it was chick vs chick then Vee owns!1
Back to top Go down
pin0ob

PostSubject: Re: Hello people.... I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy..   Hello people....  I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy.. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:02 am

o ownz joo all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello people.... I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy..   Hello people....  I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello people.... I was sent here by Mehide... Enjoy..
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next