iROCK Snipe Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iROCK Snipe Community

iROCK Snipe Community Forums

HomeHome  HOmeHOme  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 46 on Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:44 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
iROCK
hacksss who geting suck of it I_vote_lcaphacksss who geting suck of it I_voting_barhacksss who geting suck of it I_vote_rcap 
pin0ob
hacksss who geting suck of it I_vote_lcaphacksss who geting suck of it I_voting_barhacksss who geting suck of it I_vote_rcap 
-Xv-
That1girl
Kilik
spoonplex
Weetod
Boris
IHChrist
Gale
Paypal

Top 5
Top 5 Ranks

::iROCK 500 Snipe Server::

#1: {GoC}WL-Duck
#2: Josh5667
#3: Kilik
#4: iROCK
#5: ~SOC~Bayner

Latest topics
» <<<<<Hello>>>>>
hacksss who geting suck of it I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 9:29 pm by iAmHeyi

» moderator application
hacksss who geting suck of it I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:04 am by IHChrist

» Moderator Application
hacksss who geting suck of it I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:26 am by IHChrist

» Important announcement!!
hacksss who geting suck of it I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 2:26 am by pin0ob

» HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
hacksss who geting suck of it I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 7:52 pm by Gale

» OMG GUESS WHAT
hacksss who geting suck of it I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 5:49 pm by Kilik

» Kicked for Flaming
hacksss who geting suck of it I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 3:37 pm by Spectrum

» k fine new intro coz irock hates me :( </3
hacksss who geting suck of it I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 12:05 pm by That1girl

» My App -_-
hacksss who geting suck of it I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:59 am by IHChrist

Affiliates
GoC

Guild Alliance

DG Forums

asdf

::::::::::::
Promote

.Link To Us.

Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Twitter

hacksss who geting suck of it

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hardASSKiller

hacksss who geting suck of it Empty
PostSubject: hacksss who geting suck of it   hacksss who geting suck of it I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 8:25 am

hi i am harASSKiller i am geting suck of people who hack how can we stop it?
maybe make the sever run RenGuard all have to run it or kicki got screenshots at http://forum.blackintel.org/index.php/topic,1564.0.html
and one more think i am geting suck of it if i am haveing a good game people go
TLWsever [go hard is cheater will ban] he going i am cheating lol
at the the screenshots
Back to top Go down
iROCK
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: hacksss who geting suck of it   hacksss who geting suck of it I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:13 pm

well, i couldn't really understand much of what you posted, but I will try to answer what I could understand.... First, renguard doesn't do jack shit. It is pretty much worthless to have. I guess there is a new patch coming out called ressurrection, and we will try to get that. but as of right now, we have moderators(looking for more tho) and BIATCH (so if anyone is using cheats - bighead/aimbot/damagehack/etc) then BIATCH would kick within the first minute or so prior to joining. And we can also tell who uses RGH and what not. not all the time, but anticheatmnger will send a messege to the IRC channel and tell us that someone in the server is using RGH. not always accurate tho.
Back to top Go down
https://irocksnipe.forumotion.com
Blacky
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: hacksss who geting suck of it   hacksss who geting suck of it I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:49 pm

its called Tiberium Technologies and its a patch for renegade and will not be released till 2011 so it fails,
Back to top Go down
-Xv-

PostSubject: Re: hacksss who geting suck of it   hacksss who geting suck of it I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 11:22 am

IM so suck of hacks man
Back to top Go down
pin0ob

PostSubject: Re: hacksss who geting suck of it   hacksss who geting suck of it I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 10:56 am

Heck yea
Back to top Go down
-Xv-

PostSubject: Re: hacksss who geting suck of it   hacksss who geting suck of it I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:38 pm

2011 ftw
Back to top Go down
iROCK
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: hacksss who geting suck of it   hacksss who geting suck of it I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 4:07 pm

Hmm..Maybe I should stop using my RGH then.
Back to top Go down
-Xv-

PostSubject: Re: hacksss who geting suck of it   hacksss who geting suck of it I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 5:40 pm

iROCK wrote:
Hmm..Maybe I should stop using my RGH then.

I KNEW IT! YOU CHEATIN' WHORE
Back to top Go down
iROCK
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: hacksss who geting suck of it   hacksss who geting suck of it I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:01 am

I only RGH in RL So I can spectate drug dealers, turn them in for cash! BTW.I'm on to you XV O.O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hacksss who geting suck of it   hacksss who geting suck of it I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hacksss who geting suck of it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
iROCK Snipe Community :: .General Discussion. :: -General Chat-
Jump to: